Friday, December 6, 2013

TWO full week-ends! Stop by and check it out!

Two weekend events...give the gift of ART this Christmas!

My own studio space! 

  Come and check it out!


I have been busy setting up my own studio space on the 4th floor (411) in an old mill building down in Lowell, Massachusettes. It's the home of over 300 artists and artisans of all kinds of creativity! It is so inspiring just being there. The first Saturday of each month they have an open studio event. BUT in December they have 2 full weekends! Because I will be at the Button Factory the first weekend I will only be participating in the second week-end at the Western Ave Studio's (WAS).

Below are the dates and times for BOTH weekends at both locations. I hope you can stop by. It's a great time to get some Christmas shopping done! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed new year!

Hugs,
Dee
 

Dates and Times

 

Button Factory, Portsmouth NH (directions)
Sat & Sun December 7th and 8th   11-5:00pm


Western Ave Open Studio's (directions)
Sat & Sun, December 14th and 15th 12-5:00pm
I am in Studio 411
Here I am getting ready with some "extra" items to make available specifically for gift giving (If you came to the show last year, then you know what I'm working on!) I've been crazy busy....my family thinks I'm just crazy! LOL...
Also, my husband Guy will also have his photography available at  Studio 411  the week-end of Dec 14th and 15th!
If you can't come to the Button Factory, then maybe you can make it to the Lowell Studio's!

Looking forward to seeing you!


I hope you can come out and see me and the other artists!
I will have many of my original oil paintings along with limited edition prints and some surprise gift items I made using my art work! If you are not able to make it I understand! It's a busy season...feel free to visit my website or blog! Also, feel free to forward this message to anyone you may think will enjoy an art experience!

www.deelessard.com

www.deelessard.blogspot.com



 







 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...