Friday, December 13, 2013

STUDIO 411 Grand Opening!


Studio 411 grand opening!

Saturday and Sunday are Open Studio's Holiday Event for all of Western Ave Studio's. (address and directions: click here). It will be my first! (Take the elevator to floor 4  and then there will be maps to guide you to STUDIO 411.) I hope to see many of my friends and famly and art lovers! But here in NE our weather can change things! Saturday looks pretty good for the event (which is from 12-5:00)...but Sunday, not so much.Who know's if we can even get out of our driveways by noon on Sunday with a foot of snow! 

I was busy this week setting up all my paintings on the walls. I was so afraid I wouldn't have enough paintings, but was pleasantly surprised to see that I had WAY more than I thought! I asked my husband to hang some of his potography to help cover some wall space. He was thrilled to be able to exhibit with me. But now, I could use that wall space! haha!  He's a great photographer and I'm so happy to have him exhibit along with me!

Come and get some Christmas shopping done at the same time as you support local artists and artisans. You will not be disappointed. There is SO much creativity here at the Western Ave Studio's (WAS).



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...