Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Dancer- (pink slippers) oil by Dee Lessard

                       
      "The Dancer" oil painting by Dee Lessard

I'm so thrilled that one of my favorite paintings (above) finally found a new home! There has been a lot of interest in this painting, so I just want you to know that I will have numbered  limited edition prints available: matted 8x10 for $30.  Contact me if you would like one!

The gallery I am a part of, East Colony Fine Art Gallery  is helping with a fundraiser for CHAD (Children's Hospital At Dartmouth). I'm so excited to see all of our efforts come together to decorate a table set for 10 people. This event is a black tie event called "the Story Book Ball". Each table is decorated with the theme of a story book. Ours is Charlottes Web! I will post pictures (next post) on the process and final set up, which will be held this Saturday.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Fall season!
Dee




 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...