Saturday, September 10, 2011

SUMMERS END!

Coastal Bay    oil by Dee Lessard       SOLD

I can't believe that summer has come to an end. I will finish it with my 3rd and final (for this year) sprint triathlon this Sunday. It has been a gorgeous summer to get outside and exercise instead of being in the gym. One benefit is to see and appreciate our country's beauty...much like the painting above!

What does this mean for you??? Well.... I will be getting back to my painting and hope to be introducing some wonderful sale opportunities through artist auctions. I will keep you posted on this later.

But for now, I plan to do another give-away to one of my fans!
So keep your eye on my postings next week as I will announce a winner!


If you want to be in on this drawing just sign up for e-mail posts on my blog.
(be sure to complete the final step and confirm to be "active"to be in the drawing)
Visit my website

2 comments:

Madison Moore said...

Beautiful Painting Dee!
Miss seeing your work.
Best,
Madison

Wendy L. Trommer said...

This reminds me of the tidal flats in Thomaston Maine, where the St. George river and the Oyster River meet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...