Monday, August 2, 2010

REFLECTIONS OF LOVE

Life can take such sudden turns. At times it can feel like it can give you whiplash! That is how I have felt lately! I have had a few weeks away from painting because of it. But I am ready to jump back in. Here is a small painting I did just before the "whiplash". ... I have chosen to name it as such because when we  are faced with how short our life is it makes you think...."how is my own life making a difference?". I hope that mine will be (even in a small way) a reflection of God and all the wonderful things I see in his creation.... 
 Reflections of Love      5x7      by Dee Lessard

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dee,

I'm sorry, I didn't know you had an accident. I heard whiplash is painful and I pray that you are healed. I wish I would have known, I would have said an extra prayer for you. I pray for all of my friends everyday but I would have done a special prayer. I shall pray for your protection. I love your work so much. This is so beautiful. I cannot wait until I get better financially. I will be buying your work, this I promise. It is so gorgeous. You paint everything I love and the way I love it. Please be ok.
Elizabeth Johnson-Arsenault, aka Liz

Dee Lessard said...

Hi Liz, You are so sweet. I definitely can use your prayers but I just want you to know that the term "whiplash" in my post was meant metaphorically. We have had a sudden death in our family along with other family stuff that has created changes for me that has just kept my head spinning! It's just an adjustment that needs to settle in my brain!But I too believe in prayer! God is faithful if we just trust Him! Sometimes we just have to be reminded of that fact.
I appreciate your kindness and hope that someday you'll have one of my paintings to grace your walls!....much love, Dee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...