Sunday, January 31, 2016

Recap - 30 Paintings in 30 days challenge!

Well, I did it! I am so thrilled at all of the support and also all that I have learned by this little discipline! There is another challenge scheduled in September.
I plan to participate, but I may also do one of my own.
I'm thinking of May. (I'll keep you posted). In the meantime, I will
be giving away a FREE painting! If you are already
getting this post by email, then you are already in the drawing.

Otherwise, you can sign up here:
Feel free to forward this to your friends so they too can be entered.
(VERY important: Don't forget to go to your in box
and click on the confirmation link that is sent. This final step
activates your subscription to my blog and gets you into the drawing).
GOOD LUCK!

January 2016 by Dee Lessard
Collage of all 30 paintings done during the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...