Friday, July 25, 2014

Just to let you know...
I will be doing an outdoor art show this weekend in Newburyport, Mass!
If you are from the area, you may want to stop by! There are lots going on, as this is the last week-end of Newburyport's week long Old Home Day Event!
As you may know, I don't do too many outdoor shows! 
So, I hope some of you will venture out to see me!
It's supposed to rain all day Sunday, so I'm not sure what that will mean for me. 
(I may just close up my tent...we'll see!)

Koi Fish 6x6 by Dee Lessard


So many other things have kept me busy. All I can say is, "what a year!"

* moved into a Studio space in Lowell, MA
*became director of a co-op gallery in Jan
*Son moved out of our house (finally) in March
*College Graduation in May (Son's girlfriend)
*Daughter bought her own home and we painted EVERY room of the new house in May!
*She moved out of our home and had Open House party June 1st
 *Nephew graduated from HS in June
*Another Nephew got married in June
*Moved my Studio BACK home in June (Now that the kids are out!)
*Painted and redecorated my whole downstairs (where the studio, guest room and family room are)

All this while still working full time! I admit, I am running out of steam. But I'm 95% done!  So, August I plan to just chill and read a good book by my pool. And maybe I'll get to even paint ....and not walls!!! LOL!
I have a couple of commission requests I have to get started and looking forward to putting paint on the canvas! (Sharon V...I have NOT forgotten you!)

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!
Hugs,
Dee


Visit my website

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...