Monday, April 29, 2013

One painting's new home!




SOLD

The buyer of this painting sent me a picture of this hanging at their home!
I always wonder where the paintings are hung and how it looks! So, I was excited to get this! I think it looks awesome in this space! I believe it is in their dining room.

I have been busy these last few months ...yes, PAINTING!!!
I've had a couple of commissions that I'm almost finished with and
had a wonderful show in March that kept me busy too.
Now that the weather is so beautiful, I've resumed my exercise to outdoors and now my painting is done upstairs where I can look outside and enjoy the sunshine! My husband is currently in the yard doing his favorite thing...gardening! Don't you just LOVE spring?!

I'll post my finished commissions soon, so you can see them!






1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Congrats on all your news...I too have just received a photo from a client! It is so great to see this. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...