Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May show, "The Color of Music"


 Passing the Time        20x30     oil         by Dee Lessard

The show in Portsmouth is done. However, I am now doing a local show at East Colony Fine Art Gallery in Manchester, NH for the month of May. I am being featured along with co-artist Michelle Beliveau. Our theme and name for this show is, "The Color of Music".
Above is one of the paintings I have in the show. In the next few weeks I will post other paintings that are in the show as well. Hopefully, you'll get to visit and see them in real life!

Wishing you all a wonderful SPRING!!!
I am starting my training for my first sprint triathlon of the season (June 10th)
and it's great to get outside for bike rides and runs!

Visit my website

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...