Thursday, June 9, 2011

Magnolia 2

 Magnolia 2  6x6 oil by Dee Lessard

Here is the 2nd Manolia painting I did for the fundraiser.
I have to say, how much I love the magnolia tree in front of our house! It's just unfortunate that it gives us such a short show of it's beauty! I think the blooms last about a week or two and a good rain always finishes it off with the ground being covered in white petals.
I am happy that I was able to capture a glimpse of their sweet presence here in these paintings!

Next Friday, June 17th, the night of the auction for the animal shelter should be fun.
If you are in the area stop in ...the event runs from 5:00-8:00 and is held at 
East Colony Fine Art Gallery In Manchester, NH.
(click on the link for directions to the gallery)
All paintings (200+) will be sold at $75 each!!!
Hope to see you there  :)

Visit my website

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...