Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tea cups- WIP step 1

I have never really posted a work in progress (WIP). Part of the reason is because I wanted all the steps to go together as a continuation. I don't think I'll be able to do that unless I keep on the the same project and my very next posting is the next step. (this messes with my organizational side of my brain!) I have come to realize through this process of blogging that I like to jump around from project to project. But for now, I will try to stay on task with this one.
Sometimes it's fun to work in series and I have wanted to do one with tea cups. Although I'm not sure it will become a series, here is the first tea cup painting. This is what I do as an under-painting. It is a monochromatic painting with a mix of raw umber, burnt umber and white.

Another project I am working on is a fund raiser for a fellow artist....I will post more on that SOON!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...