Monday, January 7, 2019

Happy 2019

Life is interesting with twists and turns. Sometimes you see things coming and other times you are blind sided. Both equally describe our 2018. But we still reflect, count our blessings and hang onto faith for our future. I know I’m being ambiguous, because it’s way too involved to even start the dialog. But those who are close to me, know exactly what I am talking about. I am however looking forward to a more positive and art filled year ahead.
(And for others who have had a rough year, my prayers for you too for a more peaceful and blessed 2019!)

I thank those who have kept my hands in the oil paints with commission work. 
Here is one I did for a family member. The structure is not actually a barn, just in design only. It is more however a shed with an upstairs. We refer to it as a “man cave”. It is actually a place where the start of “Ten Bends” brewery took place. They quickly outgrew it and moved to a commercial location.
The owners then sold their home where this shed resides to my niece and her husband. Of course this shed was a huge selling point to them as our nephew is an avid hunter, fisherman and all around sportsman. I was commissioned by his Mom and Dad as a Christmas gift. I was thrilled to part of the surprise! ❤️

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...