Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!




Here is a drawing I did on my ipad in a program called Procreate and I used an Apple Pencil.
Technology has come SOOOO far! It’s been fun to learn this program. (This elephant drawing is available to purchase. If interested in a print please message me!)

During this past year I have been doing many other crafts along with some drawing. One such craft I’ve gone back to is sewing. My sewing machine I had for 40+ years finally had to be upgraded. So I went back to making some fun things! You can check them out on my ETSY store with the link below.

Hope you have a healthy 2022 and that we can all stay strong in faith, family, and friendships and remember to respect and love each other even when our opinions differ.
❤️❤️❤️



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...