Monday, February 12, 2018

Day 7 -30 day challenge -Tufted Titmouse

I have been painting nearly every day, though not always to completion. 
I can tell you a little secret. I’ve been a a little distracted the last couple of days
 and have neglected to post something on my blog.
Below ...you will see my distraction...

But first, here is a Tufted Titmouse I painted yesterday!

Tufted Titmouse 6x6 oil by Dee Lessard
This is available here: Click to Bid 


A future painting subject!
Meet Lily! She is a 13 week old Cavachon. 
(a Cavalier and Bichon blend)
She has the sweetest disposition and has already stollen our hearts!
We had no intention of getting a second dog (at least not so soon)
But the opportunity fell in our laps. Our 9 yr old Rosie (miniature Schnauzer)
has a disjointed nose at the moment...but is slowly coming around!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...